10 important things to know about New York Business Coach Michael Breitman, owner of ActionCOACH of Metro New York and ActionCOACH of The Berkshires…
- Business owner, builder and investor with more than 45 years of business leadership and development experience.
- Coaches business owners in diverse industries including professional services, trades, fashion, manufacturing, health care and technology.
- Track record of profitably building businesses ranging in size from startups to over $80 million in revenue.
- Business coaching is the culmination of three previous careers; architecture, management consulting and fashion accessory manufacturing. Each career has added a wealth of business experience in many business topics.
- Recruited, selected, trained and developed managers in sales, production, design, IT and administration.
- Experienced in licensing, endorsements, business operations, turn-around, union contracts and work-flow design.
- Experienced in coaching Team Development, Marketing and Sales, Systemization, Leadership Development, Customer Service Development and Exit Planning.
- B. Architecture and M.S. Architecture from Illinois Institute of Technology. A great education focused on complex problem solving.
- Dedicated to building a high performance business community of owners, clients and customers, vendors and professionals, with the mission of fostering job growth within the New York Metropolitan Area and the Berkshires.
- Resides in Long Island, New York and Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
To learn more about me and my business point of view please visit my Blog. If you like what you see there, please subscribe.
2 very important things to know about ActionCOACH.
In 2011 …
- Each ActionCOACH business coach’s clients created an average of 36 jobs
- Our client’s average return on their coaching investment was 10.8 to 1
P.S. If you are a business owner, the first step to getting your business going is to take the “Business Health Check.” Click here to get started or to request a Complimentary Coaching Session, Click here.
Please subscribe to my new Blog (with all of my previous posts)